Business Mantra News
- Fourth round of India-China strategic dialogue would be held on 6th & 7th October 2016 at New Delhi.
- It will be first meet in Narendra Modi led BJP Government regime as all previous three were held under UPA Government.
- This time focus will be on increasing Chinese investment in India in Labour intensive sectors like Infrastructure Development, Electronic, and Energy etc. Labour cost in India is considerably less than labour cost in China.
- A high powered delegation of China, comprising nearly 220 member led by Xu Shaoshi, Chairman National Development and Reforms Commission China would visit New Delhi for the strategic dialogue.
- The dialogue meet would be hosted by Niti Ayog. Mr. Arvind Panagariya, Vice Chairperson of Niti Ayog, is quiet hopeful of getting advantage from China’s experience and technology in the field of development of Railway Stations, smart cities, waste management and development of coastal areas into economic zones.