Business Mantra News
Apple celebrates its 10th anniversary by launching iPhone X. The iPhone X is launched with all screen design and is made with stainless steel and glass.
- It has latest processor with familiar dual camera system.
- Company uses the new iOS 11 software featuring new on-screen buttons and gestures in place of the standard physical home button.
- A new animated emoji called Animoji.
- Swiping up the screen now enables the home screen.
- New OLED Super Retina and a Face ID facial recognition system in order to unlock the device.
- A Qi wireless charging has been introduced that enables the phone to accept the inductive charge.
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Apple has also launched iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus featuring:
- A pair of support Qi wirelesses charging.
- A new A11 Bionic processor that comes with a host of performance benefits.
- 6 core CPU design with two performance cores.
iphone X fetches US $ 999
iPhone 8 fetches US $ 699
iPhone 8 Plus fetches US $ 799.