Business Mantra News
- RBI cuts repo rates by 25 basis points, this move may further reduces interest rate on all types of loans like home loan, car loan, education loan etc.
- However share market has not been shown much happiness as according to few experts. Market was expecting 50 basis point cut.
- It is important to see in future whether the banks will further pass on this benefit to customers. As previously on many instances bank has not passed full rate cut benefit to customers.
- Monetary Policy Committee is working mainly on three aspects repo rate, assessment of inflation and growth outlook.
- Today on 2nd August 2, 2017, repo rate is being cut by 25 paisa to 6 % and growth projections have been maintained at 7.3% for current financial year.