Business Mantra News
As a Member of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), if you want to know whether your employer has deposited the monthly deduction of your PF and his contribution to PF then EPFO has given this facility on this portal. You can check the PF balance anytime & anywhere from your home and office using these 4 simple steps.
Here are 4 simple steps to check your PF Balance:
1. Using EPFO Official Portal
- Now EPFO members access the PF passbook on the unified portal, you need to have your account attached with Universal Account Number (UAN). You can print or download the passbook using UAN number & password from UAN website.
- The member passbook also available at http://www.epfindia.gov.in
- Visit EPFO website and click on ‘For Emloyees’ under our services tab.
- Click on ‘Member Passbook’ Link under Services
- You will see new page as below
(Please give your UAN number & Password for checking your balance or taking out statement)
You can go directly on this page using this website link – https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
Only UAN Activated members can access the passbook otherwise not. Remember UAN number provided by EPFO but it should be activated and verified by your employer. If you are already UAN activated member, use your user ID and password to log in and check your PF balance.
2. By Sending an SMS
If you are UAN Activated users, you can get details of your PF balance by sending an SMS to 7738299899. Follow this Massage Send example (EPFOHO UAN ENG and send to 7738299899). ENG is the first three characters of the preferred language. If you want to get details in Hindi then type in EPFOHO UAN HIN
3. By giving a missed call
If you are UAN Registered member on UAN Portal, by giving a missed call on 011-22901406 from registered mobile number will get you all details of PF balance.
4. By Using EPFO app (Application)
From the Google Play Store you can download m-sewa app, when EPFO app downloaded, click on ‘Member’ and then on ‘Balance/passbook’. After that enter your registered Activated UAN number and registered mobile number. If you don’t have UAN number, Please read here how to get UAN Number under EPFO.