Business Mantra News
A PAN Card is a significant document as it is required to be quoted for various financial transactions like all type of transactions above Rs.2.00 Lakhs, drawing of salary and most importantly for filing of Income Tax Return. In this digital era, PAN Card is required to open Bank account.
As it is frequently used our day to day life, many of us use to carry it in our pocket. Hence, sometimes it is subjected to damage, loss or theft. Here comes awful situation for us as it is drastically needed document.
But one’s need not to worry about loss of PAN Card as it is quite easy to get/reprint duplicate PAN Card.
HERE IS THE EASY PROCESS TO GET DUPLICATE PAN CARD/REPRINT PAN CARD.
- Government has made it very simple to get a lost PAN Card.
- An Individual, Company, Partnership Firm, Hindu Undivided Family i.e. (HUF) and any trust entity may apply for a PAN Card by login to the Official Website of the Income Tax Department.
- In order to get your old PAN Card, one has to first register an FIR/ Daily Dairy report for the loss of the instrument then file an application for the re-issue of PAN Card along with the copy/receipt of FIR/Daily Diary.
- One needs to supply copy of lost PAN Card or to provide lost PAN Card number.
- If you don’t want to follow this complex process, then simply apply for a new PAN Card number.
One has to go through the following process to reprint duplicate PAN Card through official website:-
- Applicant needs to go to the official website and there click on “apply now” tab, then a page will open there the applicant has to choose application type. If applying for duplicate PAN Card/reprint of PAN Card/change of detail or correction in PAN Card then select that option accordingly.
- Then the applicant has to select his category like whether he is individual or company or HUF etc.
- Then applicant needs to fill required basic information along with old PAN Card Number in case applying for duplicate PAN Card.
- Then verify your details and go to the payment button. Make payment and further proceed to fill the application form.
- Thereafter, download the application form and paste photo, sign and attached documents and send to the address given on the site.
- You will get your PAN Card/reprint your lost PAN Card within time as stipulate i.e. 15 days.
If you want to apply new PAN card Number for your own family members or friends, Click Here to Apply