Business Mantra News
Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is stock and share investor and trader. He started investing in shares at an early age since age of 12. Presently, he is holding a diversified stock picks. In 2017, his four stocks have hit the bull’s eye this year as their value surged high and got doubled their stock prices.
One of his favourite scrips Titan Industries Ltd. has climbed over 160 per cent in this year.
This year goes good for Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, he is often known as India’s own Warren Buffett, as half of his stocks have climbed over 60 per cent due to remarkable rise in Sensex. With the 26 per cent rise in the 30-pack BSE Sensex, his stocks have gained wealth up to 280 per cent.
Below is the list of his major investments:
- He is the largest individual investor of the Dalal Street with $3.2 billion Wealth.
- He has invested Rs. 9200 Crores in ten stocks.
- He holds more than 8.02 % stake equivalent to7,15,86,220 shares in the various companies as per the BSE data of September, 2017
- As Titan is his favorite stock and due to surge of the market price of Titan the he wealth increased at least by Rs.3500 Crores.
- He holds stocks of Prakash Industries, Fortis Healthcare and Escorts Ltd. etc. and his gains go 100 to 2000 per cent due to hike in Sensex.
Apart from all these stocks and shares, he has made investment in various other companies, as per Forbes, he was the 53rd richest person in India till July 2017.
Due to highest holder of shares and stocks, he has been described as the “pin-up boy of the current bull run” and “Pied Piper of Indian bourses” by the India Today Magazine and Economics Times respectively.