Business Mantra News
- After the successful launch of new series with smaller sized Rs.50 note, RBI is going to issue Rs.200 note on 25th August, 2017
- Central Government has already issued gazette notification to this effect
- This is the first time that Rs.200 denomination currency is being issued.
- It is believed that Rs. 200 denomination shall become popular very soon as it shall narrow the gap between Rs.100 & Rs.500 note
- Finance Minister has also assured that Rs.2000 denomination note will not be demonetized in near future
- Security aspects of Rs.200 note shall remain the same as Rs.500 denomination note.