Business Mantra News
- The Supreme Court has extended the Aadhaar Linking deadline to 31st March 2018 for all services.
- The decision has come while hearing a petition challenging the validity of Aadhaar Act.
- Central Government had yesterday pleaded to extend the deadline from 31st December 2017.
- The SC said that the Aadhaar would be necessarily required for opening new Bank Accounts.
- The deadline is extended for mandatory linking of Aadhaar in Bank Accounts, linking of Aadhaar with PAN and UAN.
- However, the deadline for linking the Aadhaar cards with Mobile Sim Cards will remain same i.e. 6 February 2018.
If you are not linking your aadhaar card due to some incorrect information on your aadhaar, Click here to read how to make correction in aadhaar card like address, mobile number, date of birth and more things.