Business Mantra News
- As predicted otherwise, through the Exit Poll Results, Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister, won med-term elections in Japan.
- Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi congratulated Mr. Abe on the land-slide victory of his conservative coalition party, winning more than 312 seats in a house of 465.
- Abe is on the verge of becoming a longest serving Prime Minister of the country.
- The 3rd biggest world economy may be put on track with the efforts of Mr. Abe
- This victory of Abe will enable him to bring changes in security system of the country in military status.
- Abe can effectively deal with the crisis arisen from the North Korea, which has become a threat to the Japan’s security, with his strong diplomatic tactics.
- But the local Japanese media is considering the victory of Mr. Abe as victory because of non-effective and weak opposition.
- Tokyo Stock Exchange has welcomed the victory of Mr. Abe with straight gains of 14 sessions which has never happened after 1961.
- The gamble of announcing early elections has well paid off to Mr. Abe’s favour.