Business Mantra News
- ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar pe Hain’ celebrity/actress Shilpa Shindey won Big Boss’s Grand Finale as she also won a cash prize of Rs.44 Lacs.
- The show amuses the audience for more than 3 months along with 19 powerful contestants and multiple tasks were assigned to the contestants of the reality show.
- Shilpa won the trophy after defeating her strongest rival Hina Khan who was also in the line of wining the trophy.
- Hina became the First runner up while Vikas Gupta remains the second runner of the Salman Khan’s Hosted reality show Big Boss.
- The actresses said the show was really a game changer for her as the show brings lot of opportunities for her.
- Shilpa was the strong contestant of the Big Boss from the beginning of this reality series.
- She amazingly played and known for her caring nature inside the house.
- Shilpa Shindey became emotional when she was crowned as winner of big boss.
- Generally after winning, the winners shed their bitterness for their fellow contestants but even after winning the contest, she showed here bitterness for Hina Khan.
- She said that she worked hard since three months and is now planning to take a break and go for holidays.
The actress said she is thankful to her fans and audience for their vote and support.