Business Mantra News
- After demonetization and GST implementation, GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is growing back and during the second quarter of 2017-18, economy has regained momentum will go up to 6.5-7%, said Niti Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar. He also added “we must celebrate uptick in the GDP as the economy has returned to grow back.
- In the September Quarter in the current financial year, GDP growth recovered and the economy has come out of the regime of demonetization and GST.
- GDP growth recovered well from a three year low of 5.7% and will now move ahead up to 7%.
- The GDP figure for Q2 at constant prices is 6.3% which will move ahead up to 7% by the financial year 2017-18.
- This will result in an uptick in various economic sectors like agriculture, manufacturing, industry etc which were slow down since last three years.
- The GDP growth has increased to 6.3% as compared to 5.7% for the first quarter of 2017-18.
- The GVP (Gross Value Added) upswing as 6.1% up from 5.6% for the first quarter of 2017-18.
- But the figures to authenticate the increase in GDP have not been released.
- Is it so to attract voters of Gujrat and Himachal Pradesh or what is the real story?