BUSINESS MANTRA, FARIDABAD
Haryana Government has announced its Industrial Policy with a focus on MSMEs, Govt. giving it a new name -“Enterprise Promotion Policy 2015” (EPP2015)
Following are salient features of EPP 2015:
- Under EPP 2015, the Government will work to attract the investment of more than one Lakh Crore in the state.
- State has been divided into 4 zones, A, B, C, D by giving various incentives in back-word regions, the Govt. will try to bring economic balance in different regions.
- A Portal called “E-BIZ Haryana” will be started from October 2015 for various online clearances for MSMEs.
- Government has decided to go online for 68 necessary services on this portal by 31 December 2015.
- Government aims at creating 4 lakh new employment opportunities.
- Government aims to achieve economic growth of more than 8%.
- 1000 Crores funds will be allocated for a CGTMSE fund for collateral free loans.
- A new scheme – “Financial incentive and No encashment” (FINE) will be introduced to make the industrial enterprises more competitive by helping them in reducing their Operating Cost of Business.
- For future Allotees of HSIDC, no enhancements in rates will be charged.
- Various incentives like VAT refund, Stamp Duty refund, Power Tariff rebate etc. will be given to SMEs.
- A 100 Crores Infrastructure Fund will be created for providing good infrastructure to mega projects in D category (back words) regions of state.
- Skill Development Centres for various industries will be opened.
- A Power tariff subsidy of Rs.2/- Per unit will be given to new SME units in C and D category blocks.
- A new scheme – “Professionals and New Entrepreneurs Tax Scheme” (PRANETA) – Under this scheme startup units by professionally and technically qualified young men/women like CA, Engineers, (B.Tech, M.Tech etc.), Management’s Professionals like MBAs with 5 Years’ experience, Govt. has decided to give incentives in form of Zero state taxes for 3 Years or achieving turnover of Rs. 3 Crores whichever is earlier.
Above are the main features of EEP (Enterprise promotion policy) 2015 of Haryana govt.
Soon we will provide complete Policy on our web-site www.businessmantranews.com and same will be shared on our various social media channels.