Business Mantra News
- It came to know from reliable sources that that auto major General Motors makers of Ford is planning to expand component exports from India even it continues to add global markets for vehicle shipments from India.
- However, the company did not disclose the markets to expand component exports from India. Company official told that it would focus on manufacturing of high quality vehicles for export markets.
- Earlier, the company has stopped selling cars in the Indian market, now it has started exporting Beat, Notchback to Costa Rica.
- In 2017, General Motors got 5th rank in India in terms of passenger vehicle exports.
- With a view to attain the object of expanding component exports in India, the company is adopting all measures to get availability of spare parts in the market for at least 10 years.
- In May 2017, General Motors has stopped selling its vehicle in India and now it is exporting vehicle manufactured at its Talegoaon Plant in Maharashtra.