Business Mantra News
- After the historic implementation of the Goods and Services Tax Act (GST), the demands for Chartered Accountants (CAs) and other professionals have largely increased.
- As GST is new tax regime, need for professionals with proper expertise who are well equipped with the provisions of GST and the formalities of filing of returns under GST.
- Many provisions of GST contain VAT, Service Tax/ Central Excise Provisions which need help of Tax Experts.
- Several companies have appointed their personal CAs/Consultants and Accountants to file GST return, up-gradation of their Accounting Systems and for GST managerial affairs.
- But for traders, small manufacturers it has become difficult to appoint full time professionals moreover they are also not ready to pay the professionals suitably for increased workload.
- Many jobs opportunities have created in different sectors like e-commerce and in the field of finance and accounting.
- Demands for IT Professional have been enhanced due to initial complexity of this tax regime.
- Due to implementation of GST, it becomes easier to do business hence it will attract more companies to enhance their business and they also need manpower which lead to rapid increase in employment.