Business Mantra News
- The Chief Minister of Haryana Shri Manohar Lal Khattar has said that the sex Ratio in Haryana is reached to 900 girls as against 1000 boys in 2016.
- The State Government has helped to improve Sex Ratio as it has leaped forward by achieving remarkable mark in Sex Ratio. It had been making intensive efforts since long.
- Earlier in 2011, Haryana had the worst sex ratio of 834/1000 among all states in India.
- The Chief Minister informed that none of the District is below 850 marks in Sex Ratio while 12 Districts in the State had recorded a Sex Ratio of 900 or above in 2016.
- There is no doubt that the Government of Haryana has been campaigning for the last three years for this cause “Bati Bachao Beti Padhao”
- The State Government had taken rigorous action against the doctors and medical practitioners who conduct sex selection test, deliberate abortions, and female foeticide.
If these data are correct then it shows affirmative signs towards women empowerment and feminism.