Business Mantra: Faridabad
A company is an association of persons (individual or Body Corporate). Company members get together for a common purpose of sharing talent, skills and resources to achieve specific legal goals. Company may be of many types like Public, Private or OPC (One Person Company). Minimum two directors required in case of private company and minimum three Directors in case of Public company but in case of OPC one single person can incorporate a company. Earlier there is requirement of minimum paid up share capital but which is removed by Companies (amendment) Act, 2015 so now there is no any such requirement related to paid up share capital. Now a days formation of company become easy.
Procedure and Step for incorporation of a company:-
- DSC:- For Incorporation a company firstly proposed director has to obtain a DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) from a certified agency like e- mudhra etc. The following document required for DSC :-
- Copy of a Pan card as an Identity Proof.
- Copy of a Residence proof like passport/ Aadhar card.
- Director Identification Number (DIN):- After obtaining DSC next step is obtain DIN because without director identification Number no person can be appointed as a director of the company. We can make application to Registrar of Companies in Form DIR-3 for obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Reservation of Name :- For incorporation of a company the important step is Reservation of name . we can apply for a name to registrar of companies in Form INC-1 or we can give maximum six (6) proposed name in one application. If application is approved by ROC then it reserved for 60 days from the date of approval.
- Preparation of Documents:- When Name is approved than prepare Memorandum of Association (MOA), Articles of Association, all affidavits and declaration and consent of directors in prescribed format of DIR-2.
- Filling of Forms:- we shall file all documents through Forms INC-7, DIR-12 and INC-22 with applicable fee. Which include information regarding about Directors and registered office.
- Certificate of Incorporation:- If Registrar of companies finds all documents are correct shall issue a certificate of Incorporation.
- Commencement of Business:- After obtaining Certificate of Incorporation company has to obtain Certificate of Commencement of Business.(Its applicable only on Public company because private company were exempt for obtaining it