Business Mantra News
- India got 6th rank in the list of Wealthiest Countries with total wealth of $8,230 Billion while the United States stood at 1st position in the list.
- According to the report by New World Health, United States is the Wealthiest Country in the World as US hold a total wealth of USD 64,584 Billion in 2017.
- China came on 2nd position after US with USD 24,803 Billion and Japan with USD 19,522 Billion at third.
- India’s total wealth is more than France, Australia, Canada and Italy.
- The private wealth held by all the individuals living in a country is referred as total wealth of the country.
- There are around 20,730 multimillionaires in India, the 7th largest in the world.
- India has 119 billionaires, the third-highest after the US and China, the report said.
It is good that India emerges as 6th wealthiest nations though India’s total wealth comprises in the hands of 15% population and largest population of the country is still poor. There is need to abolish this income Inequality within the country.