Business Mantra News
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a unique code issued by Income Tax Department. It is a 10 digit number including alphabets that act as an identification for individual person, family and business corporate. A PAN number is mandatory for those people who have made above Rs. 50,000 transactions. It is also serves as an identity proof. PAN number specially assigned to Indian peoples, mostly to those who pay Income Tax. The main purpose of PAN card is to use to track all financial transactions to check and control tax evasion, money laundering, use of cash for legitimate business purposes etc. PAN Card also use in IT Returns Filling, Buying or Selling a Motor Vehicle, opening a bank account, apply for debit or credit card, making investments, purchase of jewellery, Foreign Exchange, Property buying or selling, Loans, FDs and insurance sectors.
Procedure to Track Your Pan Application Status:
After applying PAN card, system takes around 15 working days for individual or corporate to receive Pan number. Applicant also track your PAN application status, because government has makes it of this part so easy to track PAN card status, keep up to date of current happenings. System providing 15 digit acknowledgment number to each applicant with the help of this applicant easily track pan status. There are three methods track his/her PAN Card status. As given below:
- Online Tracking: – Through the official website of TIN-NSDL, applicant track your PAN status with the help of 15 digit acknowledgment number.
- By SMS Facility – It is very easy process to track application status through SMS services, An applicant do this by SMS simply type this word PAN space enter 15 digit acknowledgment number and send to 3030 i.g (PAN Acknowledgment Number).
- By Telephonic Facility: – An applicant also track application through a Telephonic call on this number – 022- 24994650, before calling on this number please prepare of requirement Acknowledgment Number.
Validity of PAN Card
Some people search over the internet validity of Pan Card, so friends if you have PAN card issued by Indian government, it will be valid for lifetime. Some of cases PAN card holder change your own address in that case PAN card not affected. In the future if you want to change address and other correction of PAN card online, which is available options at the official website of Income Tax Department.
How to Track Your PAN Application Status Online
- Pan card applicant should visit to official website of PAN/TAN NSDL and go to the section of PAN, when open this page, they have option to track your application status.
- In the PAN section page, applicant choose the application type and provide a few details with 15 digit acknowledgment number, her/his full name and date of birth.
- After providing the correct information, an applicant will be redirect to current status of PAN card application.
Track Your NSDL PAN Card Status
On the official website of NSDL, you can track your PAN Card Status as well as payment status.
- Visit official website of NSDL PAN Card Page
- Choose Your Application Type
- Enter 15 digit acknowledgment number
- Enter your date of birth and Full name
- Then click on Submit to track your current status of Application
Please check following points to find out the status of Payment by clicking on “Know Status of Your Credit Card Transaction for Online Application”.
- Enter either your acknowledgment number or Transaction number.
- Enter your Name
- Enter your correct date of birth
- Then click on show status to view your status of payment.
If you follow above mention all points step by step your transaction number will be highlighted on your computer screen when you pay by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking option.