Business Mantra News
- In the last meeting of GST Council, many issues were discussed & decided relating to GST like:
- Minimum threshold limit of turnover for GST applicability.
- Jurisdiction of various Assesses with Central Government of State Government officials.
2. Now after a very short span a time on September 26, 2016 draft rules on registration under GST act have been released.
3. After online submission of registration on application
Registration time limit for residents-: 3 days
Registration time limit for non-resident -:5 days
Note :- If department of the official does not take action on registration of the application and the given time limit is over then registration application will be deemed to be approved.
4. If the application and required document are in order then the registration application will be approved within 3 days or if some defect is found then applicant would be intimated about queries within 3 days.
5. Upon receiving the replies of the queries, registration will be granted within 7 days of receiving the reply or classification of queries.
6. Applicant verification will be done by password sent on mobile no. attached with Applicant’s Aadhar no. (Just like Income Tax Department.)