Business Mantra News
- BJP and Congress both fearing from NOTA in Rajya Sabha election from Gujarat.
- NOTA means “None of the above”.
- As per election commission ruling, NOTA in Rajya Sabha election is applicable since 2014.
- But till date this option has not been used in Rajya Sabha election.
- Now both parties are opposing it.
- Congress decided to knock the door of Supreme Court to stay the use of NOTA in August 8, 2017 Gujarat Rajya Sabha election.
- But Supreme Court has refused to stay NOTA.