Business Mantra News
- Every now and then Pakistan starts firing at borders violating cease fire.
- Whenever Pakistan trained terrorists have to sneak into India, Pakistan Army starts firing to give cover to the terrorists.
- Recently one Army convoy headed by Major M Prafulla Ambadas was killed along with three other army personnel by Pakistan Army.
- Treatment meted out to the mother & wife of Kulbhushan Jadhav needs to be highly condemned.
- Before they could meet Kulbhushan Jadhav, both the Indian ladies were asked to remove Bindi, bangles, Mangalsutra and shoes.
- Mother & wife of Kulbhushan Jadhav were asked to meet him behind the glass screen and that through intercom and in strict surveillance of Pakistani Officials.
- Kulbhushan Jadhav has since been tortured physically and mentally in such a way that he was not been able to properly interact with his mother and wife and was continuously repeating in English that he was a spy operating in Baluchistan and involved in terrorist activities.
- Mother and wife tried and attempted to interact with Kulbhushan Jadhav in their mother tongue i.e. Marathi but could not.
- Shoes of the wife of Kulbhshan Jadhav Mrs. Avanti Jadhav were not even returned to her as it was alleged to have metallic object or chip like substance. The shoes were sent for forensic test by the Pakistan authorities.
- Indian authorities have condemned this incident of insult to the wife and mother of Kulbhushan Jadhav who were not even allowed to meet him freely.
- In Parliament, External Affairs Minister Mrs. Sushma Swaraj has also denounced the treatment of the family of Kulbhushan Jadhav by the Pakistan authorities.
- Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed leaves no opportunity to spread hatred against India. Inspite of the international pressure, Pakistan is not taking any action against Hafiz Saeed.
Pakistan need stern warning and action at all levels, may it be at international level or on borders. All ties with Pakistan be severed at all platforms like status of “Most Favoured Nation” be withdrawn, political, commercial and diplomatic ties must be cut off.